COVID-19 Update: June 1, 2020: We are excited to announce that Pine Ridge Condominiums is open and welcoming guests back to beautiful Breckenridge, Colorado! Rest assured that the Staff at Pine Ridge has been hard at work sanitizing and deep cleaning every unit and common area. We have implemented a variety of new safety practices and cleaning procedures that are in compliance with the state and local guidelines. Up to date information regarding what Pine Ridge Condominiums is doing to keep everyone safe, can be found here.Read more
1. Our full-time, on-site professional housekeeping staff utilizes EPA approved chemicals to clean and disinfect every unit before each visit. All hard surfaces and high-touch areas are completely disinfected and sanitized with an EPA-registered chemical disinfectant.
2. All linens and towels are laundered on high heat in our on-site commercial washers and dryers to help kill any germs. We use a 3 sheeted hotel-style bedding system and double case all pillows.
3. To ensure that there is additional time to clean each unit between rentals and ample time to allow all disinfectant chemicals time to set, we require extra time between rentals. Because of this extended timeframe early check-ins and late check-outs will not be available, please plan accordingly.
4. An initial supply of hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes will be provided to you at check-in.
5. Hand sanitizer stations are installed in all common area entrances.
6. Curbside check-in is available. To help reduce the amount of contact needed for check-in procedures, we will be implementing curbside check-in beginning June 1st, 2020. Please contact us for details. Should you prefer to visit us in person at our office for check-in, it is mandatory that only the person listed on the reservation enters and that person must be wearing a mask. If you or anyone in your party have questions about our property, activities, or the Town of Breckenridge we are happy to answer them via telephone or email. We can be reached at 1-800-333-8833 or firstname.lastname@example.org
7. An initial supply of toilet paper, tissue, dish detergent, soap, garbage bags, paper towels will be provided in your condo. A complete change of towels, linens, pillow coverings are provided. Should you need an additional supply of these items please call the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you. All other necessary items for your stay will need to be brought from home or purchased at one of our local grocery stores. Don’t forget your face-covering!
8. To limit the amount of exposure to both you and our staff, all housekeeping services have been temporarily discontinued. Should you need extra supplies or linens please contact the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you.
9. Pine Ridge Condominiums has established PPE policies for employees and we follow all COVID protocols set forth by the Summit County Department of Health.
10. Face coverings are required at Pine Ridge Condominiums. This is simply to keep both our visitors and our community safe. If you have a mask, please be prepared to bring it. If you need a mask, no problem! We are more than happy to provide you with one and direct you where to purchase more. We ask that you maintain six feet of social distance from anyone who is not a member of your travel party.
The staff at Pine Ridge Condominiums want you to have a safe and enjoyable time in Breckenridge. If there is anything we can do for you or should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Stay informed on travel and Breckenridge & COVID-19-
Executive Order D 2020 138 is a mandatory statewide mask order. The original order was announced in July and has been extended.