Every year, countless visitors pack their bags and head to Breckenridge for an unforgettable getaway. Whether it’s families on a summer vacation or couples on a romantic escape, there is something for everyone. Some of the best activities and attractions are right at your fingertips when you book your stay at Pine Ridge Condominiums. While there is no shortage of things to do and see in Breckenridge, one of the best parts of any vacation is getting out and exploring. If you’re looking for a memorable day trip, discover all the things to do in Frisco, CO.
What to Do on a Frisco Day Trip
It takes less than 20 minutes to get from your Breckenridge condo to Frisco, making it the perfect day trip. Leave room in your itinerary to explore all there is to do and see throughout town.
- One of the biggest attractions is Frisco Adventure Park. Found within the Peninsula Recreation Area, this spot has year-round activities like snow tubing, hiking, skateboarding, and skiing. You can also go for a chuck wagon ride.
- Visit Frisco Bay Marina Rentals to rent a pontoon, fishing boat, or paddle sports gear like canoes or kayaks. After you’ve secured your rental, explore the Dillon Reservoir.
- Wander some of the best hiking trails in the area to enjoy a day in nature. Popular trails include the Rainbow Lake Trail, Peaks Trail, and Miner’s Creek Road Trail.
- Learn about the town’s history at the Frisco Historic Park & Museum. This collection of original historic buildings is home to artifacts, photographs, and exhibits that tell the story of Frisco.
- Before returning to Breckenridge, grab a bite to eat at one of the numerous restaurants found throughout Frisco. You’ll find everything from Italian to burgers and everything in between.
Enjoy a Private Escape in Breckenridge
After being around crowds checking out things to do in Breckenridge or on a day trip in Frisco, CO, you want to be able to relax in a tranquil and private getaway. Staying at a condo from Pine Ridge Condominiums gives you exactly that.
Our units, located in the 4 O’Clock Neighborhood, offer spacious floor plans that you can’t find in newer properties. We have three different condo sizes to choose from, which means plenty of options to find one that fits your group best. During your stay, relax in one of our two outdoor hot tubs, visit the fitness center, or enjoy the pool. Call 800-333-8833 to learn more about booking your stay or special offers.