Before returning to your condo rental from Pine Ridge Condominiums or setting off for your day’s adventure, stop by one of the best Italian restaurants in Breckenridge. These delicious spots are the perfect place to carb up before a day riding mountain bike trails or whitewater rafting on an area river.
The Top 5 Italian Eateries to Dine At
Whether you’re looking for a gooey pizza or a heaping bowl of pasta, there is a restaurant in our Colorado town that’ll satisfy your cravings.
- Fatty’s Pizzeria & Pasta: This is the oldest pizzeria in Breckenridge, and it’s no surprise how it has been able to earn that title. You’ll find generous portions at this family-friendly establishment, so don’t worry about going hungry. The menu is filled with classic pizzas like meat lovers and veggie as well as creative combinations like Calm’s Casino and Quatro Fromage. You’ll find other classics like baked lasagna and eggplant parmesan.
- Giampietro’s Pasta & Pizzeria: This restaurant has been turning out fresh and tasty food for generations. Everything is house made from the pizza sauce to the balsamic vinaigrette. Stop by for lunch or dinner to try the daily special or a classic menu dish like chicken parmesan sub or sauteed shrimp scampi.
- Michael’s Italian: For more than a decade, Michael’s has been serving authentic Italian cuisine in the heart of Breckenridge. Enjoy gorgeous views as you dine on hand-tossed pizza or sip on a glass of wine that pairs perfectly with one of the baked pasta dishes. There’s no shortage of tasty options to select from.
- Piante Pizzeria: Discover New York-inspired pizza in the heart of Breckenridge. Piante takes a healthy and sustainable approach to its cuisine, so you’ll find a menu filled with dishes made mostly from non-GMO, seasonal, and organic ingredients. Try the roasted jalapeno poppers followed by a lasagna pizza.
- Sauce on the Maggie: Enjoy recipes that have been in the Taddeo family for generations. This Italian eatery’s menu has everything from arancini and bruschetta appetizers to indulgent pasta dishes like spaghetti marinara and penne alla vodka. Pair your dish with a glass of wine for the list of over 100 wine options.
While dining out is always a nice time, enjoy a night in by grabbing takeout from a local Italian restaurant and bringing it back to your vacation condo from Pine Ridge Condominiums. Our units, in the 4 O’Clock neighborhood, are the perfect blend of rustic and warmth. With options that can sleep groups of up to eight people, we have a condo that fits your needs. To learn more about reserving your stay or special offers, call 1-800-333-8833.