Pine Ridge Condominiums Is Open
COVID-19 Public Health Order Update: November 20, 2020:
While we remain safely open to our guests and owners, there is a new Public Health Order that will go into effect at 5 pm on 11/20/20. Per the order, Pine Ridge Condominiums is now limited to only accommodate ONE HOUSEHOLD per unit. One household means persons living under the same roof – no exceptions. If a violation occurs the fine is $5,000 per day and can be levied on the guest and Pine Ridge Condominiums.
If you have an upcoming reservation within the next 30 days and cannot comply with the one household limitation please contact us immediately at 1-800-333-8833 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options. Pine Ridge Condominiums Staff will verify compliance of each reservation prior to arrival and upon check-in. If you are not in compliance upon arrival, we will not check you in- no exceptions.
Rest assured that the Staff at Pine Ridge has been and will continue to be hard at work sanitizing and deep cleaning every unit and common area. We have implemented a variety of new safety practices and cleaning procedures that are in compliance with the state and local guidelines. Up to date information regarding what Pine Ridge Condominiums is doing to keep everyone safe, can be found here.Read more
1. Our full-time, on-site professional housekeeping staff utilizes EPA approved chemicals to clean and disinfect every unit before each visit. All hard surfaces and high-touch areas are completely disinfected and sanitized with an EPA-registered chemical disinfectant.
2. All linens and towels are laundered on high heat in our on-site commercial washers and dryers to help kill any germs. We use a 3 sheeted hotel-style bedding system and double case all pillows.
3. To ensure that there is additional time to clean each unit between rentals and ample time to allow all disinfectant chemicals time to set, we require an extended time period between rentals. Because of this extended timeframe early check-ins and late check-outs will not be available, please plan accordingly.
4. An initial supply of hand sanitizer or sanitizing wipes will be provided to you at check-in.
5. Hand sanitizer stations are installed in all common area entrances.
6. Curbside check-in is available. To help reduce the amount of contact needed for check-in procedures, we will be implementing curbside check-in beginning June 1st, 2020. Please contact us for details.
- Should you prefer to visit us in person at our office for check-in, it is mandatory that only the person listed on the reservation enters and that person must be wearing a mask. Should you or anyone in your party have any questions about our property, activities, or the Town of Breckenridge we are happy to answer them via telephone or email. We can be reached at 1-800-333-8833 or email@example.com
7. An initial supply of toilet paper, tissue, dish detergent, soap, garbage bags, paper towels will be provided in your condo. A complete change of towels, linens, pillow coverings can be provided. Should you need an additional supply of these items please call the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you. All other necessary items for your stay will need to be brought from home or purchased at one of our local grocery stores. Don’t forget your face-covering!
8. To limit the amount of exposure to both you and our staff, all mid-stay housekeeping services have been temporarily discontinued. Should you need extra supplies or linens please contact the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you.
9. Pine Ridge Condominiums has established PPE policies for employees and we follow all COVID protocols set forth by the Summit County Department of Health.
10. Face coverings are required at Pine Ridge Condominiums. This is simply to keep both our visitors and our community safe. If you have a mask, please be prepared to bring it. If you need a mask, no problem! We are more than happy to provide you with one and direct you where to purchase more. We ask that you maintain six feet of social distance from anyone who is not a member of your travel party.
11. Please be aware that we are required by the Summit County Health Department’s current Public Health Order to temporarily close all common areas. This includes our Fitness Center, Guest Lounge, On-site Hot Tubs, and Firepit. The Upper Village Pool will also remain closed until futher notice.
12. We have established relaxed deposit and cancellation policies to allow you flexibility in your travel plans.
The staff at Pine Ridge Condominiums want you to have a safe and enjoyable time in Breckenridge. If there is anything we can do for you or should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Stay informed on travel and Breckenridge & COVID-19-
Executive Order D 2020 138 is a mandatory statewide mask order.