Update July 27, 2021:
Summit County is in Summit County Level Green.
Level green allows for 100% capacity. Masks are no longer required in public settings by public health order.
1. Our full-time, on-site professional housekeeping staff utilizes EPA approved chemicals to clean and disinfect every unit before each visit. All hard surfaces and high-touch areas are completely disinfected and sanitized with an EPA-registered chemical disinfectant.
2. All linens and towels are laundered on high heat in our on-site commercial washers and dryers to help kill any germs. We use a 3 sheeted hotel-style bedding system and double case all pillows.
3. To ensure that there is additional time to clean each unit between rentals and ample time to allow all disinfectant chemicals time to set, we require extra time between rentals. Because of this extended timeframe early check-ins and late check-outs may not be available, please plan accordingly.
4. Hand sanitizer stations are installed in all common area entrances.
5. An initial supply of toilet paper, tissue, dish detergent, soap, garbage bags, paper towels will be provided in your condo. A complete change of towels, linens, pillow coverings are provided. Should you need an additional supply of these items please call the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you. All other necessary items for your stay will need to be brought from home or purchased at one of our local grocery stores.
6. To limit the amount of exposure to both you and our staff, all housekeeping services have been temporarily discontinued. Should you need extra supplies or linens please contact the front desk and we are happy to arrange a contactless delivery to you.
The staff at Pine Ridge Condominiums want you to have a safe and enjoyable time in Breckenridge. If there is anything we can do for you or should you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us!
Stay informed on travel and Breckenridge & COVID-19-
Town of Breckenridge Travel Updates
New in Breckenridge This Summer