Pine Ridge condominiums straddle 4 O’Clock Road, with the 4 O’Clock Ski Run running alongside the North (office) side of the property and Upper Village community pool about 50 yards from the Southside of the property. The 15 buildings are each comprised of six condominiums, two on each floor separated by a half level. Parking is a breeze with ample off-street lot parking in front of each building.
Pine Ridge is a limited-service property, but it has premium on-site amenities similar to many resort properties:
- Access to Upper Village pool* and hot tubs open year-round – The Upper Village Pool and Hot Tubs are now closed for the season. They will re-open on May 28th, 2021 and remain open through at least Labor Day. The reservation system has been discontinued and the facility will operate on a first come first served basis. Hours are from noon-8pm every day. Please visit uppervillage.hoaspace.com for more information.
- Christy Sports Ski & Snowboard rental shop- Now closed for the 2020-2021 ski season.
- On-site free town shuttle stop
- Free parking for up to two cars per condominium
- On-site office and property management
- Outdoor community gas grills and picnic tables
- Community firepit
*Amenities will be open/operated in compliance with all state and local guidelines which can change without notice.
*Shared pool closes for approximately one month each in the early spring and late fall