Pine Ridge condominiums straddle 4 O’Clock Road, with the 4 O’Clock Ski Run running alongside the North (office) side of the property and Upper Village community pool about 50 yards from the Southside of the property. The 15 buildings are each comprised of six condominiums, two on each floor separated by a half level. Parking is a breeze with ample off-street lot parking in front of each building.
Pine Ridge is a limited-service property, but it has premium on-site amenities similar to many resort properties:
- 900 square-foot meeting room with a full kitchen and fireplace available for daily rental – Temporarily closed due to current Public Health Order.
- Access to Upper Village pool* and hot tubs open year-round – The Upper Village Pool and Hot Tubs will tentatively re-open on November 25th, 2020 with the hope to stay open until mid-April. The facility will be open from noon-8pm every day of the week and operate under a reservation system and restrictions. The details on the operations of the reservation system will be released at a later time in November. Please visit uppervillage.hoaspace.com for more information and reservations.
- Christy Sports Ski & Snowboard rental shop- Will open for the 2020-2021 ski season on November 13th, 2020 with daily hours of 8 am to 5 pm. Guests are encouraged to make rental equipment reservations in advance by calling 970-453-9441 or by clicking here.
- On-site free town shuttle stop
- Free parking for up to two cars per condominium
- On-site office and property management
- Outdoor community gas grills and picnic tables
- Community firepit- Temporarily closed due to current Public Health Order.
*Amenities will be open/operated in compliance with all state and local guidelines which can change without notice.
*Shared pool closes for approximately one month each in the early spring and late fall