Pine Ridge condominiums straddle 4 O’Clock Road, with the 4 O’Clock Ski Run running alongside the North (office) side of the property and Upper Village community pool about 50 yards from the Southside of the property. The 15 buildings are each comprised of six condominiums, two on each floor separated by a half level. Parking is a breeze with ample off-street lot parking in front of each building.
Pine Ridge is a limited-service property, but it has premium on-site amenities similar to many resort properties:
- Two outdoor hot tubs – Closed until further notice.
- 900 square-foot meeting room with a full kitchen and fireplace available for daily rental – Closed until further notice.
- Recently remodeled On-site Fitness Center – Closed until further notice.
- Access to Upper Village pool* and hot tubs open year-round – Closed until further notice.
- Located 50 yards from Snowflake Lift – Closed for the season.
- Christy Sports Ski & Snowboard rental shop
- On-site free town shuttle stop
- Free parking for up to two cars per condominium
- On-site office and property management open daily
- Outdoor gas grills and picnic tables
*Shared pool closes for approximately one month each in the early spring and late fall