Pine Ridge condominiums straddle 4 O’Clock Road, with the 4 O’Clock Ski Run running alongside the North (office) side of the property and Upper Village community pool about 50 yards from the Southside of the property. The 15 buildings are each comprised of six condominiums, two on each floor separated by a half level. Parking is a breeze with ample off-street lot parking in front of each building.
Pine Ridge is a limited-service property, but it has premium on-site amenities similar to many resort properties:
Please be aware that we are required by the Summit County Health Department to temporarily close all common areas. This includes our Fitness Center, Guest Lounge, on-site Hot Tubs, Grills, and Firepit. The Upper Village Pool and Hot Tubs re-opens July 30th, 2020 with a reservation system and new restrictions. Please visit uppervillage.hoaspace.com for more information and to book your time slot.
- Two outdoor hot tubs – Temporarily closed.
- 900 square-foot meeting room with a full kitchen and fireplace available for daily rental – Temporarily closed.
- Recently remodeled On-site Fitness Center – Temporarily closed.
- Access to Upper Village pool* and hot tubs open year-round – The Upper Village Pool and Hot Tubs re-opens July 30th, 2020 with a reservation system and new restrictions. Please visit uppervillage.hoaspace.com for more information and to book your time slot.
- Located 50 yards from Snowflake Lift – Closed for the season.
- Christy Sports Ski & Snowboard rental shop- Closed for the season.
- On-site free town shuttle stop
- Free parking for up to two cars per condominium
- On-site office and property management
- Outdoor gas grills and picnic tables- Grills are temporarily unavailable.
*Shared pool closes for approximately one month each in the early spring and late fall