For the latest updates on the upcoming winter 2020/2021 season at Breckenridge Ski Resort click here.
For more information on Breckenridge Ski Resort’s safety protocols, lift ticket/reservations, chair lifts, lift lines, and on-mountain experience please click here.
Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment’s guidelines for Colorado ski areas and resorts and expectations for mountain-specific activities are here.
Children’s Ski & Snowboard School
- This winter Breckenridge Ski Resort will offer group and private children’s lessons with adjustments to emphasize safety for guests and employees.
- Full- and partial-day offerings will vary by resort.
- All ski and ride school classes will have a maximum class size of six. Specifically for 5- and 6-year-olds, the maximum class size will be four.
- Because 3- and 4-year-olds often spend a good portion of their lesson indoors, we will offer this age group one-on-one, one-hour private lessons. This age group is also welcome to join their family in a full- or half-day private lesson.
- Lessons must be purchased in advance and will include your mountain access reservation(s). A pass or lift ticket will be required for classes that require lift access.
- Face coverings will be required. All ski and ride school participants will be required to complete a pre-arrival self-health screening on the day of their lesson.
Breckenridge Ski & Ride School can be reached at (970)453-3272