Located in the 4 O’clock Neighborhood, Pine Ridge Condominiums is known for its fantastic ski-in, in-town making it an unbeatable lodging choice in the winter. However, these Breckenridge condos are the perfect place to call home any time of year. Enjoy the quick downhill stroll to Maine Street, which is filled with amazing shops and restaurants. This corridor and the nearby areas are also home to some of the best bars in Breckenridge, which are an ideal spot to unwind at the end of the night.
The Top 5 Bars near Breckenridge
Whether you’re looking for a cozy pub or a craft cocktail bar, Breckenridge’s bar and nightlife scene has plenty of places to explore.
- Après Handcrafted Libations is a family-owned craft tasting room known for its rotating beer selections and hand-crafted cocktails. Browse their menu of creations that use craft spirits, Après Handcrafted Bitters, house-made syrups, and fresh juices.
- If you’re looking for a bit of dancing, hit up Cecilia’s Martini Bar & Nightclub. Open since 1996, Cecilia’s has three unique bar areas. Enjoy their wide selection of signature martinis and extensive scotch list.
- Burke and Riley’s Irish Pub has been a favorite of locals and visitors alike for almost two decades. This laid-back pub serving up Irish and American food and drinks is a great spot to relax at the end of the day.
- Motherloaded Tavern is not only known for its welcoming atmosphere and great drinks, but this is a go-to place for live music. Sip on one of their signature mason jar cocktails or bloody mary’s while listening to amazing local musicians.
- Back in 1861, a tented structure opened up as Long’s Saloon, a local spot for thirsty miners, and in 1879 a permanent structure was built. This building was The Gold Pan Saloon, which has stood in one form or another for over 100 years. Their diverse cocktail menu means there’s something for everyone.
Make Memories with Friends on a Breckenridge Getaway
When you visit Breckenridge with friends or your special someone, there is plenty to do, from thrilling adventures like whitewater rafting to relaxing nights at local bars. When you book your condo rental from Pine Ridge Condominiums, you’ll have a quiet and relaxing place to call home.
Our units have larger floor plans than those found in newer properties, which means more room for you to rest for another day of fun. With accommodations that can sleep from four to eight people, groups of all sizes can find the condo that fits their needs. Make a home-cooked meal together in your fully-equipped kitchen, or work up a sweat in the on-site fitness center. Call 800-333-8833 to learn more about our condos and special offers.