Breckenridge is a beautiful sight any time of year, but there’s something extra special about visiting the Colorado town when it looks like a winter wonderland. Enjoy your winter escape by booking a stay with Pine Ridge Condominiums. This is the perfect home base for your getaway, no matter what season you visit. In addition to being close to Main Street, you’ll be near the best things to do in Breckenridge in winter.
A Checklist of Winter Activities and Attractions
In summer, Breckenridge is known for popular activities like exploring hiking trails, whitewater rafting, mountain biking trails, and more. When the temperatures cool off, and snow begins to fall, a whole new world of activities and attractions awaits visitors.
- Two of the most popular winter activities are skiing and snowboarding, and one for good reason. Breckenridge has been recognized for its world-class skiing since 1961. One of the most popular spots to partake in these activities is the Breckenridge Ski Resort.
- Feel like a kid again when you go sledding or snow tubing. The Carter Park sledding hill is a great free option, while Frisco Adventure Park is an excellent tubing location.
- Explore the stunning scenery on a majestic sleigh ride. Breckenridge Stables Sleigh Ride has different options, so you can pick the tour that intrigues you most.
- Enjoy local festivals and events that only come around in the winter. This includes the Breckenridge Ullr fest and International Snow Sculpture Championships.
- A unique way to see the snowy Rocky Mountains is on a dog sledding adventure. Good Times Adventures takes you on a six-mile tour along the Swan River Valley, and you’ll even have a chance to run the dogs.
Other popular winter activities include snowmobiling, ice fishing, snowcat tours, and more.
Discover a Colorado Winter Wonderland
Whether you’re visiting with friends or family, you’ll have no issue finding exciting things to do when you visit Breckenridge in the winter. After a day playing in the snow, you want a warm and cozy place to call home, and that’s what you’ll get when you rent with Pine Ridge Condominiums. Our condo rentals in the 4 O’Clock Neighborhood have everything you need to rest and relax at the end of a fun-filled day.
We offer ski-in condos, so you can wake up, hop on a nearby lift and ski back home at the end of the day. Curl up with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the snow fall from your centrally located vacation home. To learn more about our properties, call 800-333-8833.